A documentation of all the amazing adventures I will have on the Trip to start the beginning of Adulthood

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Concert Day!!

Remember how I said my car was all fixed?  Yeah, it needs more work.  I went in the other day to get an oil change before our road trip, and ended up spending $150 because I needed a new something-or-other valve gasket.  And I need a new compressor.  Thanks to the wonderful mechanics that I went to, I can get a discount, but it's still going to cost about $600.  I don't have $600!!  And my AC went out as we were leaving town on Friday.  

"How much fun is it driving in 90 degree weather without AC aaaallll the way to another hot state?" you ask?  Well, it's pretty stinky.  Literally.  Our deodorant?  Gone.  Seats?  Sopping wet.  Hair?  Don't even get me started.  

Here are a couple pictures of me and my sister Katie as we were stuck in traffic at some point on the way down.  

It was unbearably hot and the traffic was SO SLOOOWW!

Katie got some awesome shots of the people behind us


"Will this traffic ever be done??"

"I'm crazy!!!"

We look so sweaty glamorous! 

And yet, somehow, she still has a good attitude.  :P

FINALLY!!!

On the road again!  We're finally on the road again!!

And look at this, finally reaching fast-ish speeds...



But, to get to the title of this post...  IT'S CONCERT DAY!!  Today is the day that we get to go see PENTATONIX!!!  WOOT!!  Katie and I might be a little excited...  Just maybe...  

I'll post some pictures of the concert when I get a chance!


No comments:

Post a Comment