A documentation of all the amazing adventures I will have on the Trip to start the beginning of Adulthood

Monday, August 20, 2012

New Road Trip!!

WE'RE GOING TO SEE PENTATONIX!!!  My sister Katie, friend Jasmine and I are all road tripping down to Texas Labor Day Weekend to go to a free Pentatonix concert in Arlington!  If you have never heard of Pentatonix, shame on you.  They are an AMAZING a cappella singing group consisting of 5 members.  I'll embed a video when I get on my computer later because you neeeeed to know about them.  I do things that I'm not necessarily proud of when I listen to them (ie: squeal like a little girl). 
Aaaaannyway, we will be leaving Friday early afternoon and driving to the Ft Worth area because I get to see my bestie friend Shell and precious goddaughter Phoenix!
I will post plenty of pics of us when we are down there and it will be faaaaaabulus, dah-link!
Ta ta for now!

UPDATE:  Here are the vids I promised!!  And you'll want to turn up your speakers, 'cause they're just that awesome. :)




There are so many more awesome songs on YouTube, and they just came out with an EP, available on iTunes!  There are some amazing songs on there, and I put a little more than half of them in my running playlist, so now every time I hear them, I want to get up and run!

1 comment:

  1. I thought I commented a while ago, but I am SO EXCITED for this trip!! It's gonna be a blast!

    ReplyDelete